Based on years of research and work in the field, the Region 13 PLC Services team is proud to present this virtual, self-paced course on Coaching PLC Teams.
By combining the knowledge of leading experts, such as the DuFours, Jim Knight, Elena Aguilar, Paul Bloomberg and Barbara Pitchford, Diane Sweeney, Steve Barkley, and Steve Ventura with our experience working directly with teams in achieving student-learning goals, we have developed a partnership approach to coaching teams, along with the Impact Cycle for Teams.
Join us as we learn and collaborate together to:
- Identify current approaches and roles in coaching PLC teams and learn strategies for differentiating your coaching support based on a team’s stage of development.
- Learn how to support teams with building a culture of collaboration, trust, vulnerability, and interdependence.
- Understand how using a coaching cycle can support team growth.
- Learn how to apply the Impact Cycle for Teams in order to build a team’s capacity to achieve shared student-learning goals.
- Develop questioning and active listening skills to support teams in achieving autonomy.
- Learn strategies for supporting resistant teams.