This workshop is intended for TEKS Resource System Clients.
With the school closures in the spring of 2020 semester, many of us are wondering how to address the possible learning gaps for our elementary math students. What are the gaps? How do we find them? How can we make a plan to address these gaps?
In this course, you will:
- understand the intention of the framework of the Mathematics COVID-19 Gap Implementation Tool
- learn how to read and use the Mathematics COVID-19 Gap Implementation Tool
- learn how to use the TEKS Resource System formative assessments along with the Gap Implementation Tool in order to assist in closing the gaps due to COVID-19
- use the TEKS RS Mathematics COVID-19 Gap Implementation Tool to identify gaps
- map to 2020-2021 Units of Study, and make a plan to address learning gaps
Learn how to use the COVID-19 Gap Implementation Tool
Join this self-directed online course to learn how to use the gap implementation tool to help close the gaps in math due to COVID-19
Need to get in touch?
Contact a member of our team for more information.
Tanya Vacula, 512-919-5231