Presented by Ann Hoffman
After any professional development workshop, the most common questions often occur during actual implementation of the learning. In this workshop coaches will reflect on their current coaching and take a deep dive into the following areas:
- dealing with reluctant teachers
- establishing and maintaining role clarity
- impactful listening, questioning, and noticing
- setting effective student - focused goals with teachers during the coaching cycle
*Since this workshop is based on current coaching issues identified by the participants, there are no published books for this session.
*** Important Notes***
- Participants registered for the live session may not choose to attend the virtual session without significant notice.