After any professional development workshop, the most common questions often occur during actual implementation of the learning. In this workshop coaches will reflect on their current coaching and take a deep dive into the following areas:
- dealing with reluctant teachers
- establishing and maintaining role clarity
- impactful listenting, questioning, and noticing
- setting effective student - focused goals with teachers during the coaching cycle
*Since this workshop is based on current coaching issues identified by the participants, there are no published books for this session.
*** Important Notes***
- Participants registered for the virtual session may not choose to attend the live session without significant notice.
- We will be cross referencing the Zoom participant list against E-Campus throughout the live session.
- Districts will be billed for any unregistered participants who use the link provided to attend this workshop.