Come join us for a full day of learning designed to help your high school students grow, graduate, and pursue their goals. This workshop is tailored to high school counselors, but middle school counselors are welcome to attend. The following topics will be covered in this workshop:
- A-F Accountabilty for high schools and districts with CCMR data
- FAFSA, Apply Texas, Comon App, College For All Texans, 60x30TX and so much more
- Generation Texas Month & Generation Texas Decision Day
- NACAC and TACAC Resources
- Best practices from Region 13 High Schools
- Collaborative and networking for future resources and presenters for your campuses!
With campus accountabilities having the postsecondary readiness data with CCMR (College, Career, and Military Readiness), it is important for counselors and other college readiness school district staff to understand the impacts of post secondary initiatives. Our new accountability system uses this data for both the district and campus ratings. The new system takes into account factors such as graduation rates, ACT/SAT participation and performance, Career and Technical Education (CTE) graduates, and dual-credit course completion rates.
This workshop is including in the 2020-21 counseling coop.