If you are an Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) teacher looking for ways to make your lessons and IEP goals come alive, then this is the workshop for you!
In this year-long cohort, Region 13 ECSE specialists will give insight, strategies, and planning/practice opportunities to Early Childhood Special Education teachers so that they will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the basics of a goal?
- What does it look like to implement an IEP goal?
- How do I select materials to use when working on a goal with a student?
- What evidence-based practices can help me when I work with students on a goal?
- How do I support IEP goal implementation across the day?
- How can my lesson plans/schedule help me maximize IEP goal implementation?
- How do I take data?
- What are some examples of data organization systems?
Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your practice and increase positive outcomes for your young learners with disabilities!
There will be 5 virtual meetings scheduled throughout the year that participants must attend in order to receive credit for the course. Meetings will be held via Zoom and course content will be housed in Canvas. Participants working within the boundaries of Region 13 will receive materials to assist in planning and implementing IEP goals utilizing evidence-based practices.
This workshop is appropriate for ECSE teachers and dually certified PreK teachers who serve students with IEPs. District specialists are also welcome!