LID Back to School Boot Camp - Paraprofessional Edition!
- ESC Region 13
- 12 CPE Credits
Calling all LID Paraprofessionals!
Whether you are new to working with and supporting students with complex access needs or a veteran who would like a refresher on current best practices around low incidence disabilities - this workshop is for you!
Come to this in-person, two-day boot camp that will share practical and meaningful tips and strategies for everyday use with students with significant cognitive disabilities. By registering for this event, you can access the entire two days of meaningful content and networking opportunities with paraprofessionals in your field!
Connect with Strategies Designed for YOU!
Learn from your regional support team and get practical, hands-on tips on topics like:
- presuming competence
- disabilities in the LID classroom
- paraprofessional roles and responsibilities
- providing prompting, modifications, and accommodations
- best practices for data collection
- supporting student communication
- a full half-day dedicated to behavior strategies for your unique students that will make a difference in your classroom
Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your paraprofessional skills and connect with like-minded professionals.
Register now for the LID Back to School Boot Camp - Paraprofessional Edition, and take your new tools into the school year!
Gain access to practical and meaningful tips and strategies that you can apply in your classroom right away.
Need to get in touch?
Contact a member of our team for more information.
Emily Johnson, 512-919-5207