Have you taken, or are you currently taking, the Texas Reading Academies? Then this workshop is for you!
This Make and Take workshop will provide teachers with hands-on lessons and activities that are directly in alignment with the HB3 Reading Academies and TEKS that will support all learners. This course will address the following
- Science of Teaching Reading
- Establishing a Literacy Community
- Using Data to Inform Instruction and Tiered Levels of Support
- Oral Language and Vocabulary
- Phonological Awareness
- Decoding, Encoding, and Word Study
- Reading Fluency
- Reading Comprehension
- Written Composition
- Great opportunities to collaborate with peers across our region and build your Literacy Community
All participants will receive resources and materials to use immediately in the classroom to support learning from the TXRA modules - including a K-5 ELAR TEKS Handbook!