Are you currently taking or have taken Texas Reading Academies?
This Make and Take workshop provides teachers with hands-on lessons and activities directly aligned with HB3 Reading Academies and TEKS that support all learners. This course addresses the following:
- Science of Teaching Reading
- Establishing a Literacy Community
- Using Data to Inform Instruction and Tiered Levels of Support
- Oral Language and Vocabulary
- Phonological Awareness
- Decoding, Encoding, and Word Study
- Reading Fluency
- Reading Comprehension
- Written Composition
- Great opportunities to collaborate with peers across our region and build your Literacy Community
All participants receive resources and materials to use immediately in the classroom to support learning from the TXRA modules - including a K-5 ELAR TEKS Handbook!