This webinar series was developed to address various speech-language pathology topics, each one as valuable as the next!
Some notes about participating:
- Each webinar must be registered for individually.
- These webinars can only be viewed live at the scheduled time. The webinars cannot be recorded or accessed for later viewing.
- Registration ends at 8:55 am the morning of each webinar; so be sure to register in advance. Availability of registration is not guaranteed after this time.
- Please remember to register using your work setting/ISD email address.
- Please be sure to register with the Regional Education Service Center that corresponds to your workplace (e.g. Central Texas is Region 13, Houston Area is Region 4, The Valley is Region 1, etc.).
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email 1 to 4 days prior to the webinar date with a link to the meeting itself.
- At the end of each webinar, a code will be provided for participants to register their CEUs with TSHA. You need to remain in the webinar until the end to receive the code. It will not be available after the end of the webinar.
Please double check that your email address in E-Campus is up to date so you can be sure to receive the webinar invitation in a timely manner.
Each webinar offers 2.5 TSHA CEUs.
Presenter: Gigi Driscoll, JD
This session will provide the most current information regarding legal issues that specifically affect the SLP in daily job activities. The training is designed to prepare participants to deliver speech-language pathology services in their school districts based on the most current legal state and federal framework, IDEA, ESSA and the Texas Commissioner’s Rules in the discussion of current legal requirements. Legal briefs & court decisions involving current legal regulations will be reviewed.