This webinar series was developed to address various physical and occupational therapy topics, each one as valuable as the next!
Come and hear from leading experts in our field. Learn practical application of the current evidence and hottest topics in school-based practice. Part 2 of this series consists of:
- 2 Webinars: You will have access for 60 days starting December 1, 2020
- 2 Tracks
- OT Track: Creating Goals that Are Easy to Monitor & Mindfulness Practices
- PT Track: Creating Goals that Are Easy to Monitor & Tests and Measures for Children and Youth with Moderate to Severe Physical Disabilities
- Expert Q&A Session: Attend via Zoom on December 4, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT
- Practical Toolkits: Download tools that you can use the very next day