The AT network is designed to support best practices in program development, assessment, and services provided by assistive technology specialists within ESC Region 13. A variety of topics will be addressed at each meeting based on the unique needs of the participants.
Purpose of this network:
- Receive current national, state, regional, and local information on issues related to assistive technology.
- Provide support via networking and problem-solving.
- Identify AT trends and issues and collaborate on projects to address these needs.
- Establish consistent and compliance practices within the region.
- Tue. 10/3/2023 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tue. 12/12/2023 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Wed. 2/28/2024 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Wed. 4/17/2024 - 9:00am to 12:00pm