The Region 13 Principal Collaborative Network is specifically designed for principals to come together to collaborate and dig deep into key leadership practices and moves that lead to making the best decisions for your campus. This four-part series will take place over the 2023-2024 school year.
This network will meet in person at ESC Region 13 four times a year to learn, problem-solve, and hear fresh ideas about real-world challenges that campus leaders' teams face. Lunch will be provided.
Principals participating in the collaborative network will also receive Three 45-minute leadership coaching sessions to support their leadership practices.
Session times: 8:30 AM -3:30 PM
|Date and Location||Focus|
|Implementing Intentional Systems of Continuous|
• Observation and feedback cycles
• Using data to drive instruction and intervention
• Time management and delegation
• Teacher, staff, student, and family morale
|November 7th||Building Capacity Through Coaching|
• Creating a coaching mentality on campus
• Growing your campus leaders through
• Coaching vs. Managing vs. Mentoring
|February 6th||Staying Out of the Weeds|
• Revisiting systems and making adjustments
• Reflection on current priorities using data
• Finding the balance of high expectations, support,
and teacher morale in the Spring semester
|April 23rd||Where are We Now, and Where are We Going?|
• Step-back: Celebrations and Learnings
• Planning for next year
- $1,000 for the series (highly recommended) includes 3 complimentary coaching sessions.
- $250 per session al la carte- coaching available for an additional fee