Ready, Set, K! is a developmentally appropriate tool for Pre-K teachers providing benchmark assessments and instructional strategies based on the Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines from TEA, TEKS, and the best available research.
We offer Ready, Set, K! as an online tool that improves the quality of early childhood programs by empowering teachers to gather more accurate student data through authentic assessments, grouping children for differentiated instruction, and aligning their teaching with the Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines.
What can you do with Ready, Set, K!
- Monitor student progress.
- Identify gaps in Tier 1 instruction.
- Group students for Tier II intervention.
- Provide timely and meaningful feedback to families.
- Measure child progress on the Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines through a completely integrated report card system.
- Compare data across students, teachers, and campuses.
- Export data in CSV and TEDs compliant XML. (As required by ECDS)
What's included in account access?
You'll get access to two six hour trainings: one for new users, and one for teachers already familiar with Ready, Set, K!. You'll also get access to seven webinars, build to help teachers use the tool effectively, helpdesk support via e-mail or phone, and access to sample student portfolios, data collection, checklists, and other supportive resources.
Make your Pre-K classes even better
Contact our specialists to learn how to bring Ready, Set, K! to your campus.
Need to get in touch?
Contact a member of our team for more information.
Erika Pozo-Fiorilo, 512-919-5478