Students at any grade level can sometimes experience significant problems that threatens to derail their progress in school and may even lead to their eventually dropping out of school. To guarantee student success, a school’s academic Response to Intervention team (RtI) or student support team is responsible for analyzing student data and identifying students in need of strategic and intensive intervention, both in Tier 2 and 3 classes as well as in Tier 1 content classes.
Our specialists provide RtI training to support school and district RtI teams in the implementation of the essential process for a tiered intervention and prevention framework:
- Identify the student learning difficulty with universal screeners & assessments.
- Analyze the student data in problem-solving teams.
- Ensure students are provided differentiated instruction in Tier 1.
- Implement an evidence-based Tier 2 and 3 intervention plans.
- Monitor progress of intervention students on an ongoing basis to make educational decisions.
In our RtI training, we'll address these elements through professional development including face-to-face and virtual training, onsite and virtual coaching, online courses and resources, a RtI network, and ongoing feedback and support for campuses and districts.
Bring RtI Team Training to your campus
Get connected with one of our specialists to learn how this training can support your RtI team.
Need to get in touch?
Contact a member of our team for more information.
Mary Black, 512-919-5438