The Counseling Support Services Cooperative will support your district and/or campus with a full continuum of customized counselor professional development.
On a contract-by-contract basis, our Counseling Services Specialists can bring professional development opportunities to your district. We can also develop requested specialized trainings at the Educational Service Center for your district. The counselor professional development opportunities will be tailored to your campus/district’s needs.
The following are examples of categories of opportunities available:
- Comprehensive School Counseling Program Evaluation and Feedback
- Coaching School Counselors
- Therapeutic Self-Care Groups
- Transcript Audits
- Customized Professional Development Presentations
- Minimum Standards for the Academic Achievement Record
- Putting It all Together: Comprehensive, Developmental Guidance and Counseling
- Self-Care Groups for Teachers and Staff
- Understanding ACES and Why They Matter
- Understanding Digital Natives
- Current College Admission Trends & Updates
- Play Therapy and Nurture Groups
- And much more!
Get the custom counseling training your team needs
Contact our counseling specialists to bring custom-crafted counseling PD to your counselors.
Need to get in touch?
Contact a member of our team for more information.
Tisha Kolek, 512-919-5337