More than a search, we’re building relationships for continuous district improvement.
Selecting a superintendent is a critical responsibility of a local school board. We are committed to facilitating the extensive selection process—from needs assessment to sustained support—to help you find your perfect candidate.
- Identify district needs
- Propose services to the school board
- Conduct Board Development Training
- Build Superintendent profile with stakeholder input
- Promote vacant superintendent position
- Review applications with ERG data
- Filter applications, conduct credit and background checks, and social media reviews
- Review nominees with the school board
- Develop interview with the search team
Selection and Hiring:
- Develop an interview process
- Select and contact the finalist
- Secure 21-day posting on TexasISD.com
- Facilitate employee contract signing
- Create and deliver an individualized training and coaching plan
- Continue collaborative activities into employment
Start your superintendent search
Contact us to begin the process of searching for your perfect superintendent candidates
Need to get in touch?
Contact a member of our team for more information.
Rich Elsasser, 512-919-5301