Teachers already know how hard it is to make connections between their curriculum, aligned resources, and instructional planning. TExGuide bridges that gap by providing a platform to increase the efficiency and quality of lesson planning for all teachers, so they spend less time planning and more time teaching.
TExGuide is aligned with the TEKS Resource System curriculum, including the scope and sequence of instructional units. We feature a collection of HyperDocs that include:
- unit overview and key understandings
- unit vocabulary with corresponding activities
- student expectations with aligned engagement activities, sample learning
- experiences and formative assessments
- sample unit assessment
- unit resources
- relevant professional development opportunities
Our goal is to help teachers map their curriculum in the most efficient way possible. We'll also provide implementation help and help on any technical issues you come across.
Our pricing structure
- $5,000 - For districts with fewer than 1,666 students.
- $3 x (ADA) - For districts with greater than 1,666 students.