Our experienced specialists offer consultation and support to OTs/PTs who have student-specific questions/needs or program and procedural questions.
Student-specific support might include:
- Helping determine an assessment plan or peer-reviewing the assessment report.
- Problem-solving how to access the curriculum and/or environment(s).
- Coaching on best practices-EBPs.
- Assistance with supporting allowable STAAR accommodations or STAAR Alternate 2 response modes and aligning our interventions
Program/Procedural support might include:
- Helping develop a plan for providing inclusive services in least restrictive environment.
- Expanding transition planning.
- Folder reviews for educationally relevant IEP goals/objectives.
We provide a continuum of support for school-based OT/PT providers, whether through informal consultation with one therapist or through dedicated on-site training on topics unique to a team, to help meet our region’s varied needs. We provide up to 3 visits at no cost. If more than 3 visits are needed, a contract for ongoing support should be explored. Contracts are customized based on the unique needs of the client.
Get support for your OT/PT program
Contact our specialist to schedule 3 free consultations for your OT/PT program.
Need to get in touch?
Contact a member of our team for more information.
Nichole Kertis Barton, 512-919-5246