Creating inclusive classrooms is a vital part of making sure that all of our students are successful. Inclusive classrooms help students and learners of all types engage in your classroom in a successful and meaningful way.
In this series our inclusive teaching specialists break down some simple strategies and skills you can use to boost your inclusive teaching practices. We cover the following topics related to inclusive teaching:
- How to relax and retain information.
- How to teach listening and following directions.
- How to teach independence in the classroom.
- Explaining question time.
- Explaining feelings to your students.
- Explaining Choice Time to your students.