TCMPC TEKS Resource System is an online curriculum management system aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). The TEKS Resource System is designed using current research-based practices to provide a foundation of aligned curriculum for the four core content areas in grades K-12.
Components include TEKS, TEKS clarification, interactive vertical alignment documents, year at a glance, scope and sequence, instructional focus document, assessment, and more.
We'll support your educators in TEKS Resource System training, offer professional development opportunities, and provide technical support.
Tiered pricing based on Average Daily Attendance (Summer calculation).
TEKS Resource System in Texas
- Over 90% of Texas districts are TEKS Resource System Users
- Approximately 2.2 million students are enrolled in districts subscribing to TEKS Resource System
- Management Committee includes statewide representation of 10 Executive Directors and 10 Superintendents
- Developed by full-time state content development team members and over 100 contracted Texas educators
Resources to learn more
- TEKS Resource System Quick Reference Slides: Use these slides to learn more about the components and resources in the TEKS Resource System.
- TEKS Resource System Promotional Flyer: Utilize this one-pager to quickly learn about the functions of TEKS Resource System.
View TEKS Resource System
We offer personalized support to maximize the impact of adopted curriculum resources on student learning.