Building and maintaining your own school or district wide curriculum is a daunting task, no matter how much experience you have in teaching. Coming up with custom and comprehensive aligned lesson plans, resources, assessment items across all content areas is equally as overwhelming.
Our TEKS Resource System helps you bridge that gap by creating a comprehensive, customizable, curriculum and assessment management system. We offer TEKS-aligned curriculum, resources, and assessment items for each of the core subject areas and bilingual for one flat yearly price.
We'll work with your teachers and district staff members to train you on our system, provide you professional development opportunities and answer any technical questions or issues that arise.
TEKS Resource System by the Numbers
- 10 ESC executive directors and 10 superintendents on the management committee
- 17 full-time state content development team members
- 68 Texas educators hired for content development
- 83% of districts in Texas use TEKS R/S
- 886 member districts across Texas
- 4,539 campuses use TEKS R/S
- Approximately 1.9 million students
- 2,148 authentic tasks built into performance assessments
- 14,406 unit assessment items in bank
- 23 videos in the system support library