Parent Migrant Employment Survey

For over 50 years, the USDE Office of Migrant Education has been providing assistance to children of families who migrate for work. This aid includes academic and support services.

To qualify for this assistance, your child must have a parent, spouse, or guardian who works in the agricultural or fishing industries and has moved to a different school district or administrative area. If you have moved to a new district or administrative area due to work in these industries, your child may be eligible for this program.

The Migrant Education Program Survey is a 5-minute questionnaire that you can take to help identify your family's eligibility and connect you with the services your child may need.