Due to all campuses and districts being ‘Not Rated: Declared State of Disaster’, there is no update to the School Board Accountability training template for the 2020-2021 school year. It will be updated for the 2021-2022 school year with any new or current information when appropriate.
Use this presentation template to present your 2019 district accountability data to your School Board. The max presentation time is 30 minutes, but can be adjusted to fit the time available for each district.
This presentation contains slides for explaining and outlining the following pieces of information:
- The A-F Accountability labels and grades.
- How domains are used to calculate your overall rating.
- Breakdowns of the three domains: student achievement, school progress, and closing the gaps.
- Individual campus and district Accountability data.
- Information about Distinction Designations.
- Info about comprehensive and additional targeted support and improvement.