Adam Holland, Ph.D., is a Research Scientist at Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute (FPG) at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
His research interests include motivation in early childhood, promoting cognitive development in young children, measuring pedagogy, and understanding the effects of classroom processes on children’s social and emotional competence.
In this Youtube series, Dr. Holland explores the power of motivation in preschool through the following episodes:
- Can all students be motivated?
- Frameworks for motivaton behaviorism.
- Frameworks for motivation self determination.
- Maximizing the strengths of self determination.
- What is the key to motivation in my classroom.