Say hi to Dr. Anne Meeker Watson, director of Sing Play Love. Dr. Anne Meeker Watson is a music therapist who specializes in helping young children. We've partnered with her to share some ideas of how to support young children with challenging behavior through self-regulatory skills in "The Power of Music and Relationships" series.
In this series, Dr. Ann Meeker Watson discusses:
- Why you should use music to teach students
- The power of synchronized singing
- How interacting with music helps our students grow and learn
- How music can teach us self-regulatory skills
- 3 key self-regulatory skills
- How we can better manage challenging behavior in young students
- How to bring your "A" game every day
- The "I Am Waiting" song.