MTSS Coach Endorsement Program
- Custom Dates
- Custom Pricing
President Kennedy once said, "Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." Join us for a semester-long program to learn more about leading others in your school and in your district through designing a robust Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) for the success of all learners.
Our MTSS coaching program will focus on developing essential skills for coaching the implementation of Multi-Tiered System of Supports. As a participant, you should have a foundational knowledge of MTSS and some underlying skills on leading others in implementing the framework as you begin the work of learning MTSS leadership practices. The purpose of this course is to help you guide your district/campus MTSS process to the next level. The training content from key texts and resources over the course of our program will cover the following topics:
- The coaching habit and the art of asking the right questions
- Understanding the dynamics of being a coach and how to play the game
- Building personal self-efficacy and self-reflection skills
- Establish systems around results-driven accountability
- How to collect meaningful and usable data to provide authentic coaching feedback
- Partnering high leverage skill development with the least invasive intervention
- Avoiding the advice trap when asked to fix a problem
- Identifying the highest levers of effective leadership to improve student outcomes
Our MTSS endorsement program participants will be micro-credentialed as an MTSS coach at the end of the course. Participants will be asked to participate in online discussions, complete assignments related to the course work, and complete an assessment of knowledge at the end of the course. To keep your micro-credential endorsement current, participants will need to have at least 6 hours of continuing education credits through ESC Region 13 yearly.
Take our Pre-Screener
Fill out this quick questionnaire to see if our MTSS Coach Endorsement is right for you!
Take our Pre-Screener
Need to get in touch?
Contact a member of our team for more information.
Angela Isenberg, 512-919-5328