The OT/PT network is designed to support best practices in service delivery for school-based occupational and physical therapists within ESC Region 13. A variety of topics will be addressed at each meeting based on the unique needs of the participants.
Purpose of this network:
- Receive current national, state, regional, and local information on issues related to school-based therapy.
- Provide support via networking and problem-solving.
- Identify OT/PT trends and issues and collaborate on projects that address these needs.
- Establish consistent and compliant practices within the region.
- Link to educational, health/medical, and community resources and agencies.
- Tue. 9/19/2023 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tue. 11/7/2023 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tue. 2/6/2024 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tue. 5/7/2024 - 9:00am to 12:00pm