Measure and monitor your students' learning in real time.
This quick and fun Emoji Check for Understanding downloadable allows you to check for your students' understanding of classroom concepts.
Why should you Check for Understanding?
- Allows you to make instructional decisions during the lesson and informs you when to speed up, slow down, or re-teach a concept.
- Often by the time you are able to review independent work, homework, quizzes, or test results to see your students' progress it’s too late to modify instruction.
- You will be able to measure and monitor student learning in real time.
- Revise your teaching in direct response to student learning.
- Helps you ensure that your students are practicing and reinforcing mistakes.