Fine-tune your campus or district plans for continuous improvement with an Effective Schools Framework (ESF) Diagnostic!
The ESF Diagnostic Process is a collaborative approach to school improvement that changes the conversation from products and quick fixes to strategic key practices and long-term solutions. And because it's aligned to best practices outlined by TEA, you can rest assured that your efforts will lead to measurable results.
How it works:
Our trained ESF facilitators collaborate with campus and district leaders in the use of a variety of data collection methods to gather feedback on six Essential Actions:
- Developing campus instructional leaders with clear roles and responsibilities
- Recruiting, selecting, assigning, inducting, and retaining a full staff of highly qualified educators
- A compelling and aligned vision, mission, goals, and values that are focused on a safe environment and high expectations
- Curriculum and assessments aligned to the TEKS with a year-long scope and sequence
- Objective-driven daily lesson plans with formative assessments
- Data-driven instruction
The team of ESF facilitators and school leaders then uses this data to determine a few high-leverage focus areas that will improve student and staff learning. This customized and unbiased approach provides a plan with clear action steps to guide work throughout the school year.
And finally, our ESF facilitators can provide connections to capacity builders who can help implement changes for gaps found in the ESF Diagnostic.
So get started on creating a clear vision of the next steps for your improvement efforts today!
Get more information on an ESF Diagnostic
Contact us to learn how the ESF Diagnostic Process can transform your campus or district!